Skip to content
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1 tbsp barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp chopped green onions
- 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 1 chilled pizza dough (Pillsbury style, 391 g)
- 2 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Mozzarella cheese if necessary.
- Cut chicken breast into pieces and cook.
- Add spices and barbecue sauce to chicken breast pieces.
- Cook until no longer pink inside.
- Drain and cut into pieces.
- While the chicken is cooking, melt the butter with the garlic, green onion and basil, in a small
- stove over medium heat.
- Transfer to a cold bowl and refrigerate until frozen.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees Celsius).
- Spread pizza dough on a pizza or cookie sheet and brush with garlic butter,
- using the back of a spoon.
- Spread the ricotta cheese.
- Add tomatoes, coriander and Parmesan cheese.
- Add shredded mozzarella if necessary.
- Place chicken seals on mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until crust is golden and pizza is cooked.